Many visually impaired people struggle to use touch screen mobile phones. The Rivo keyboard is a credit card sized device which connects to your iPhone or Android mobile phone via Bluetooth. It allows you to control your device exclusively via the keyboard.
- The Rivo enables you to interact with your smartphone more freely and confidently via tactile buttons.
- You can keep your smart phone in your pocket whilst using the keyboard.
- Make and receive phone calls, and dial numbers with ease.
- Type punctuation marks and emoticons with ease.
- Type and edit text quickly and conveniently.
- Type text in more than 30 languages.
- Connect up to 6 devices and easily switch between them.
- Use and interact with apps without needing to touch the screen at all.
- Three hours of UK based technical support and training on arrival as standard.
Specifications and pricing.
The Rivo Keypad:
- Measures 94mm wide, 52mm high (about the size of a credit card). It is 12mm thick, and weighs 55g.
- Has a built-in speaker, a microphone, and a headphone jack.
- Supports iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones/tablets, and the Apple Watch.
- Can be used for up to a week before needing to be recharged. You can charge the keyboard via the in-built micro USB connection.
- Comes with 12 months warranty from date of purchase.
The Rivo Keypad costs £350 excluding VAT.
Contact us today to place your order.